FPS Multiplayer Template v5 (5.1)

• Important:- First of all, we wholeheartedly welcome you all on our platform our team takes care of every single thing and after that, she shares anything with you if any person wants to share anything then first our team He is reviewed by then his post approved and if something wrong is found in his post then his account is suspended and all his posts are canceled. The safety of all of us should be first.💖 https://discord.gg/JuQTg8GUVc
  • Welcome all of you, this platform is completely free, for this, you do not need to take any subscription, you just have to create your account on it and you can download anything from here, and that too for free. https://discord.gg/JuQTg8GUVc

tnt

Nov 28, 2023
bucuresti

Screenshot 1

FPS Multiplayer Template 5: Supported Engine Versions: 4.21 - 4.27, 5.0 - 5.4​

FPS Multiplayer Template with 7 game modes and AI bots, fully replicated with all the important features for an FPS or TPS multiplayer project, and is made 100% in Blueprints. FPS Multiplayer Template is the perfect Unreal Engine project to save you months of work in your own game or to be used as a learning tool. All the functionalities that you need for a FPS or TPS multiplayer project are already built in, you only need to add your final touch. This project features seven different game modes completely ready for multiplayer as well as AI bots. It also includes animations for more than seven unique weapons rigged to the new Unreal Engine 5 skeleton that you can use in both first and third person, in addition to having all the most important attributes of every Shooting Game. All of this is done entirely with Blueprints. You can try the demo and check all this and much more in less than a minute. Documentation available in the discord channel or via email after verifying the purchase.​

Features:​

• Multiplayer Game Modes​

• NEW Search & Destroy​

• Conquest​

• Kill Confirmed​

• Rush​

• Team Deathmatch​

• Deathmatch​

• Capture the Flag​

• Controller​

Enhanced Input​

• Third Person mode​

• Dynamic Crosshair​

• Leaning​

• Weapon Sway​

• Equippable Knife and grenade​

• Fire modes (BURST, AUTO & SEMI)​

• Weapons​

Assault Rifle​

• SMG​

• Shotgun​

• Machinegun​

• SniperRifle​

• Pistol​

• Knife​

• Gameplay​

Minimap​

• Killstreaks​

• Compass​

• Kill feed​

• A.I. players (Bots)​

• Global/Team Chat​

• Bullet Drop​

• Bullet Penetration​

• Claymore and grenades​

• Recoil & Breathing System​

• Sniper Scope​

• Hit marker​

• Melee​

• Class & Perk selection​

• Replicated sprint for high latency players made in blueprints.​

• Host/Join session​

• Graphics, Sound, Keybinds & mouse settings​

The new Update is only available in Unreal Engine 5.1.​

• Number of Blueprints: 100+​

• Input: Keyboard and Mouse​

• Network Replicated: Yes​

• Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes​

• Rigged to Epic Skeleton: Yes​

• Supported Development Platforms: PC​

• Supported Target Build Platforms: PC​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at backtomoney09@gmail.com. Our Disclaimer was generated with the help of the Free Disclaimer Generator.​

Disclaimers for Telegram Staff:​

Update:​

Should we update, amend, or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.​

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Content Unlocked:-​

To view the content, you need to Sign In .

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: aceof5pades, Ghost, Vintop and 13 others

BobStroff

Dec 11, 2023
Deutschland
(Hidden text: Can`t be quoted!)
Store00-1920x1080-7a5499b9aad5606d121bff7d34674fcb.png
Store04-1920x1080-0bfbfd258cf0e9b35d5e84f1c08ae641.png
Ty

Reactions: streetnamebic

VirtualUnreality

Nov 26, 2023
Europe
Can somebody tell me what does "Hidden text, you need have 1 reaction score, now you have 0 reaction score." mean and how to get reaction score to be able to see the hidden link and download the asset? It's the only asset I needed and It's the only one it seems I just can't get...

Reactions: streetnamebic and MrX

MrX

Jan 17, 2024
Cuba
Can somebody tell me what does "Hidden text, you need have 1 reaction score, now you have 0 reaction score." mean and how to get reaction score to be able to see the hidden link and download the asset? It's the only asset I needed and It's the only one it seems I just can't get...
Please leave me a like, I think that is the way to unlock the content.

Reactions: vexywexy and VirtualUnreality

Ghost

May 9, 2024
california
After 15 days, you can download anything from this platform for free.
I was a member since november I had issue getting into my account and you reset it but didnt add my days back, technically I have more than enogh days and I have also downloaded from the site before. why cant you add my days back? I even sent you screenshot of proof to discord before you had reset it.

telegramstaff

Telegram Staff
Staff member
Feb 5, 2023
Saudi Arab
I was a member since november I had issue getting into my account and you reset it but didnt add my days back, technically I have more than enogh days and I have also downloaded from the site before. why cant you add my days back? I even sent you screenshot of proof to discord before you had reset it.
We cannot help you with this. This is necessary for the protection of the penis. We cannot make any changes to this, so please wait.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock